DISTRIBUTION AND MARKETING SERVICES
Versatile has expanded its publishing expertise beyond just delivery of print and online products, thanks to our partnership with
The Casemate Group, a leading global digital distributor headquartered outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
This outstanding symbiotic Versatile–Casemate partnership opens up the entire international market and amplifies the discoverability of both your digital and print content. Leveraging our extensive capabilities in delivering smart marketing and distribution services provides you a clear competitive edge in terms of access to more than 200+ distribution channels and comprehensive direct and social media marketing options.
EBOOK MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION
The Versatile–Casemate collaboration brings together our core strengths of technology, publishing and distribution, guaranteeing that your eBooks not only reach the global market more quickly, but are much more visible and discoverable across all major platforms globally.
Our team will work hand-in-hand with you to maximize the full potential of your digital content through our extensive variety of enhancements and interactive options.
As your distribution and marketing partner, we will map out a customized marketing strategy, delivering effective social media and direct marketing campaigns across the globe. Our close relationships with international retailers such as Amazon, Kobo, Google, and Apple, in addition to territory-specific e-tailers, help us provide you with effective merchandizing opportunities across the entire spectrum of the digital distribution landscape.
DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT AND DIGITAL ASSET DISTRIBUTION
Digital assets – text, audio, images, video, and any other form of media – require secure storage in cloud-based servers with ready accessibility for immediate delivery. Establishing a robust digital asset workflow from creation through archiving and distribution forms the core of digital asset management and distribution (DAM and DAD). Our core capabilities in DAM and DAD include:
- Cloud-based and scalable file repositories with easy yet permission-based secure access across all file types.
- End-to-end management of the entire asset lifecycle – from creation and ingestion to storage, distribution, and archiving.
- Easy access to digital assets through metadata-enabled easy search and preview options.
- Real-time visibility of the asset status and overall storage capability through an intuitive dashboard that delivers all the required information in a nutshell with options to dig deeper.
- An entire spectrum of customizable reports and data-enabled patterns and forecasts for smart decision making.
- A completely integrated and streamlined asset management platform that enables smooth asset workflow management, saving both time and money.
- Stringent authentication, rights management, and version control option, with remote review and approval options.
- Automated mapping of asset distribution and redistribution across the global digital network, with consolidated reporting of sales and analytics.