Cataloguing across vast content forms – XML, illustrations, or other extensive databases – requires transforming content in multiple formats into an organized and presentable layout. The main challenges of cataloguing include
- The need for a quick turnaround time
- Customizable prerequisites for handling any extent of complexity – in terms of voluminous data layout and design, type of content, and languages
- The risk associated with loss of content while transforming sensitive content into an organized structure
- Ensuring data security during the cataloguing process
Versatile’s cataloguing service leverages its robust in-house tool, Catalogue Automation System (CAS), delivers efficiently to overcome all these challenges with ease.
CATALOGUING SERVICES FROM VERSATILE
Book review contributes significantly toward gaining visibility and is a strong marketing tool for your publications. The unbiased and in-depth book reviews from our content experts supported by well-designed and concise book review catalogues help reinforce your direct and tailored sales and marketing campaigns.
Versatile completely takes over the entire cataloguing responsibility of publishers, from capturing data of all the best-selling books, packaging the content, and delivering creative and compact designs for catalogues, saving time and cost, but without compromising on the quality of the output.
Catalogue creation is not just limited to publishing but also expands to other verticals, from automotives to wines. Our comprehensive experience across industries helps us streamline the process, from data capture to catalogue design and distribution, sometimes compressing the process that usually takes months for the customer into just a couple of weeks!
VERSATILE’S CATALOGUING SERVICES – UNIQUE FEATURES
- Cataloguing services across all verticals – from manufacturing to pharmaceutical industries.
- An extensive variety of catalogues, including industrial catalogue, product catalogue, book catalogue, product list, pharmaceutical and medical catalogues, coffee table catalogue, e-catalogue and electronic catalogue, and print catalogues.
- Uniform deliverables across multiple channels, working from print to digital format.
- Extensive customization to accommodate a wide range of workflows.
Faster time to market with zero compromise on the quality of deliverables at each stage.
- A rapid mechanism, processing 1000+ pages within a couple of minutes.
- Based on ONIX 3.0 and 4.0 system, which is one of the most ideal formats to create and accurate metadata of information – be it text, image, video, or audio.
- Uniform deliverables across multiple channels, working from print to digital formats.
- Extensive options to customize, from simple to complex designs, multi-colours, and multiple-column layout to multi-language formats.
- CAS, our in-house cataloguing tool, which is an Adobe InDesign-based automation system has the ability to convert voluminous content into an organized format.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM VERSATILE’S CATALOGUING SERVICES
- The ability to organize any extent of voluminous content across various formats.
- Almost real-time cataloguing process, resulting in quick turnaround time.
- A category-based, multi-level sorting of data as per specific requirement.
- Completely customizable system in terms of type of content, design, language, and themes.