CATALOGUE AUTOMATION SYSTEM (CAS)
CAS is a highly customizable automated cataloguing system which helps you convert any extent of data, illustrations, and ONIX and any XML data into a well-organized structure across print and digital formats. With the ability of effortlessly managing a wide range of complex designs with multiple languages catalogues.
HOW DOES CAS WORK?
CAS is an Adobe InDesign-based automation system with the ability to handle multiple formats of content across any vertical (from pharmaceuticals to book catalogues). It is customizable for even complex design layouts and gives you the option to choose from an extensive library of theme-specific designs.
CAS is derived from ONIX – one of the most ideal formats to create and curate metadata of information (text, image, video, or audio software).
One of the primary concerns of cataloguing is the loss of sensitive data during the structuring process. CAS understands this challenge and places ensuring data security at the top of its priority list.
“Review Versatile’s Cataloguing Services for customizable catalogues across a wide spectrum of verticals”
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- The capability to process 1000+ pages within a couple of minutes.
- The ability to produce catalogues across multiple channels and fields (from industrial catalogue to medical catalogues and from print to digital catalogues).
- Extensive options to customize, from simple to complex designs, multi-colours, and multiple-column layout to multi-language formats.
- A prompt category-based, multi-level sorting of data as per specific requirement.
- Completely automated processes including index creation, data import, XML conversion, auto-typesetting, image resizing, and rule-based image placement, as well as semi-automated quality check, to export the catalogued file in the desired output.